Friday, December 12, 2008

Citizens Council on Health Care Press Conference produces some, but not all documents requested from Minnesota Department of Health.

On December 10, 2008, the Citizens Council on Health Care had a press conference at the State Office Building. I spoke at this press conference about the data practices act request I had made to the Department. Immediately after the press conference I received some PDF documents in my e-mail, and I received some more documents I had flagged in October in a box delivered to my office today. That request, the documents received and other correspondence will be posted here very soon. Here is me at the press conference:



Stay tuned for more information related to this.

1 comment:

shushry said...

Well spoken sir. Keep fighting the good fight.