Thursday, September 6, 2007

NASCO writes propaganda letters for Department of Tranportation Commissioners' Signature

I have received a batch of new document from the good folks at OK SAFE. There is so much here that I can't do it all justice in one posting. Therefore I am going to break it down and start with the first thing I read.

What I read is an email from Tiffany Melvin, Director of NASCO, to Dawn Sullivan at the Oklahoma Department of Transportation. In this e-mail, Ms. Melvin sends a boilerplate letter of support praising her and NASCO for the signature of the Departments of Transportation of Oklahoma, Texas, Minnesota, and Iowa.

It appears this letter is intended to obtain bureaucratic bolstering of NASCO's diabolical mission. In a letter which has fill-in-the-blanks for various states' transportation officials, I excerpt as follows:

"as the XXXXXXX of the XX Department of Transportation and a member of...NASCO...I understand that NASCO is about to implement a federally funded pilot program entitled NAFTRACS...Thank you for the leadership and efforts of NASCO on this important project. We look forward to participating and to hearing from you soon."

There are many comments and thoughts I have about this passage, many of which are just not appropriate for family consumption. We have already established NASCO's direct connection with the military industrial complex and Red China. Surely, none of us as citizens have the influence bestowed upon us by the benevolent military industrial complex to draft letters in support of us for signature by the Commissioners/Directors of Transportation of four different states.

What is going on here? Pure, unadulterated and arrogant corruption. While a bridge that I drove on regularly collapsed, my trusted government officials were negotiating with NASCO, Lockheed Martin, and Red China to track my every movement in my vehicle. They arrogantly continue on this unwise course. It is going to produce results with which no one except the criminals who profit from it will be happy.

I have contacted my state legislator, Bev Scalze, about this issue and she has not responded to me. We absolutely, without any shred of a doubt, need a law in Minnesota absolutely forbidding our state to have any association with NASCO. The existence of these plans is not mere conjecture or fanciful imagination, it is laid bare in the documents myself and other folks have obtained and which are available for your review right here.

If you want to know what is coming for us, please read Sal Costello's Blog. Texas is THE front line of toll road battle, and Mr. Costello is one of the top leaders of the resistance there. Through no fault of Mr. Costello, this front is starting to resemble the Maginot Line under Hitler's Blitzkrieg because not enough well-minded citizens know about this issue. This must end now.

If you like driving, you better listen up NOW! This is absolutely real.

Contact your legislator, contact me, tell your friends and your family, bullhorn your capital building, ask your trusted government officials about this. This is not a forgone conclusion. We are the people, and we ultimately run this show, even though we have been told for several generations that this is somehow no longer the case.

I am actively looking for similarly concerned people to join me in this issue. It is the frontline of the battle for our civil liberties and our humanity. Anyone is welcome, but people with time to discuss and implement projects and articles are also most certainly welcome.

2 comments:

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

oksafe link is a generic go-daddy site for sale.

Rick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.